Sekai ni Hitori, Zenzokusei Mahou no Tsukaite - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - At the Student Dormitory

Dex-chan lover
Guess that yeah, this series is not going to really rise above the cliches, so...

Welcome to class F dude. 😋

Dex-chan lover
When the mangaka presented the storyboard to the editor, the editor should have reached across the table, grabbed the mangaka by the nose as hard as possible, and sweetly asked “Why are you stretching this across two or more chapters?”

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... This looks fun. But should the MC win, maybe the entire student body and the Noble family would accuse him of cheating? And the teachers too (except for his teacher and the examiner who approved him as a monster) would do the same and discriminate against him even worse than they currently do?
The usual junk food of McD then.
This is pizza, with many z

Dex-chan lover
Bro.. WHAT THE F IS HAPPENINGGGGGG, the hell bro I feel like I understand and don't at the same time

Dex-chan lover
Did MC downgrade the assault that guy in their class took? I really hate that and this is highly contrived to happen. If F class is in such a poor building then why are they in the main living area? This doesn't make sense. Also whats the point of teachers whom can supposedly detect magic yet not their to stop a very clearly obvious massive beatdown that didn't just happen.

This just reeks of alot of people in this series should be unlifed. Sykes will now go to F class and everything will be dumb.

Contributor
The translation quality took a nose dive... and the art is damaged thanks to trash editing...

Dex-chan lover
When the mangaka presented the storyboard to the editor, the editor should have reached across the table, grabbed the mangaka by the nose as hard as possible, and sweetly asked “Why are you stretching this across two or more chapters?”
Actually stretch a basic bitch ass story across two chapters is 100%what an editor would do. Not an author

Users who are viewing this thread