Sekai ni Hitori, Zenzokusei Mahou no Tsukaite - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Finishing

Dex-chan lover
Dude this is so retarded beyond belief. Now outside of these 2 outliers (and probably some other chara related to mc) everyone will think that the F class is this class full of super student or something.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda feel bad for Sykes now, on top of being transferred to class F, his rare sword from his family broke. Also why Delia mostly keep crying for 3 whole chapters lmao

Double-page supporter
This manga is so stupid... yet somehow quite fun.. for me atleast.

Idk maybe my taste is destroyed by reading too much isekai, or maybe i just have 0 expectation of manga quality nowadays, maybe both.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so stupid... yet somehow quite fun.. for me atleast.

Idk maybe my taste is destroyed by reading too much isekai, or maybe i just have 0 expectation of manga quality nowadays, maybe both.
I mean it’s pretty much a middle of the road series. It has some nice stuff, like the art is decent, but it’s not really aiming to be the best isekai out there (imo). I’ve definitely read far worse then this.

The series is fun cause it knows what it is and isn’t tryin to reach for more than that.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on lemme guess

Shady edgelord at the end will try to persuade the bratty noble kid that ran away earlier to take revenge on MC by giving him the "dark power" that turns him into a monster/berserker?

Dex-chan lover
you will literally get clapped by that same student, what are you talking about

Users who are viewing this thread