Sekai ni Hitori, Zenzokusei Mahou no Tsukaite - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Finishing

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb, too easily resolved although at least it didn't go the "We couldn't see so MC cheated" route.

Also sure MC is powerful, doesn' mean jack shite for the rest of the class. Another thing is remember is a goddess sent him into this situation too. MC is also not acting anything like someone from our world, sure he's been here for 12years not but he'll still be western earth based on ideals and japanese etiquette. Really this series should have just had him be born here and not a reincarnator, feels like they added that just to have the tag.

Contributor
Why are so many authors creating the same story over and over again...

Genius coming to magic school- holding back-moved to F class for nonesense reasons-people look down on them so that mc can faceslap them while showing off-kind merciful mc, kind even to trash naturally-random gets bullied mc helps and he becomes his idiot friend getting help from mc and getting stronger- same thing with girls-evil organisation comes into a picture with sometimes good objective but completely wrong execution, example let's get rid nobility abusing and stealing from commoners!= Let's destroy the magic school and kill all future noble kids! "what about the commoner kids attending it?" Kill them aswell they are assisting the dirty nobles and bribed their way into it with the money they stole from commoners anyway! What kind of jump in logic is that? If you hate nobles start gather more and more people create a movement teach them magic and then simply get rid of the trash likest nobles first gain confidence and then abdicate the whole system, well in the end at the top of those groups is often some trash noble or former noble criminal anyway just using them for his dream of becoming king so that mc can save the day and stand on the moral high ground or whatever but so or so isn't that boring...?

If they have no idea what to write why not write something with a smarter mc with personality getting reborn as some weak monster or animal growing stronger with evolution and that without 20 seconds after being reborn stumbling upon a sealed giant kind dragon letting you eat it...

It just makes me question the publishers... who is sitting there? Old foggers? "This sold well in the past, you should create a story like that! They sell well!" "But sir I created a story that's original with a smart and amusing mc!" "Naw, trust me I do this for 30 years make the mc a cuter little boy and really naive and dense, ah that girl make her his tsundere childhood friend!" "...You mean his ex-girlfriend of his previous life that caused him to die...?" "Oh that's so dark! Just make him die because he saved a kid, and turn her into a cute tsundere girl, it will sell for sure!" "I don't want to create a story like this." "Hey you doing this job for 35 years or me, you want to get published right? Become a successful author and get a anime adaption right? Just listen to me." "Wasn't it 30 years just a moment ago?" "You're focusing on the wrong point kid!" (Common conversations between publishers and authors in japan.)

Feels like were in a endless loop reading the same shit in different packages over and over again...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It would have been more entertaining to see the MC use pure wind magic to manipulate the fire and defeat him that way. Having other world know,edge and years of training should allow him to use wind as a manipulative lever to control or overpower other elemental forms

Users who are viewing this thread