Sekai no Owari no Encore - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
jesus fucking christ this MC is fucking potato weak. And a beta. Fucking kill it with fire

Double-page supporter
At least give my man a decent power up by now. Jesus christ.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so he survives a powered up glancing blow that seriously wounds angles, or the shrapnel from the powered up weapon (which, honestly, would be worse than a glancing blow) and everyone is bemoaning how weak he is.
More likely he has the power, but not the knowledge or belief in it to use the power... (Something like the Melancholy of what's-her-name being a god, but having too rational a mind to realize that she was... -- I'm still of the impression that the main character in that was the god, but HIS mind was too rational so it invented another person to hand over the power to... But that's just me)

Contributor
Underdog MC is dragging too long, We need MC Level Up, Its pity only his harem is OP while the MC still hasn't

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the bath together was so she can examine his wound(?). Question mark because I think the monster attack has no/minimal effect against him.

Btw what is it with everyone wanting him to get powerup all of the sudden, this mc is a nice break from all OP mc now. At least now he can sort of fight and finish it without help from his harem than when he started.

Let's hope that we won't need to wait another 2 months for the next update!

Dex-chan lover
15 pages for a monthly release, lower pages than a weekly release.

Dex-chan lover
The most interesting thing about this story to me is that the MC's main love interest wasn't the first, but the second beautiful girl introduced. Although I'm sort of curious if he'll eventually get a harem ending.

MC masterfully fought and survived against potentially the most powerful being to appear in the series to date....and people are whining that he needs a "power up"....ok.

Dex-chan lover
@Garlyle Some people like to whine for the sake of whining. Also, they're never satisfied. =/

Group Leader
@phil777 If he had gotten a power up, others would've whined about the MC getting OP too fast eh.
Though, I wish he'd been able to at least hit it once (not damage it, just being able to reach it would've been plenty enough).

Dex-chan lover
I'll think of it this way, it gives him a goal to reach. =/ And maybe more motivation to get stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread