Sekai no Owari no Encore - Vol. 7 Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
New/remade ch 42 from same group or new ch 42 from new group?

@ MangaKaroshi

Thank you so much for picking this up! I hope that your group will be able to provide regular updates, since this manga has been quite unfortunate till now 😉

P.S.: translation was good, compared to the previous one at least I was able to understand what they were talking about!

Thank you very much for picking this up. Man, this series is so good, the art is great, and based on a spoiler from Light Novel, there's a huge plot twist comming up. Don't know why the series is not popular.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for picking up the series, it's art and story is pretty good. Unlike most manga, it's also not a clone like offshoot when compared to most others. I hope your group can complete this series :) best of luck

Dex-chan lover
Finally the words that make sense. It is still confusing anyway, as the time gap from previous chapter is so big.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking it up, chapters are becoming shorter and shorter

Dex-chan lover
> When the gnome spirit o f MC was show, this trauma of mine resurface again.
The days of Final Fantasy 8, on the tomb of the king, lies the tomberries who looks like Gnome here...
I really see Gnome having a knife and slowly reaching me and then one hit death...

“As mother always said, ‘The best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!’

So I learned how to cook/process/transform any type of food into powerful, heart-stopping toxins! That way, I don’t even need poisons to quietly kill my targets, and no one is able to find any evidence on me! :D

*3 years later*

“LOL I can’t believe you used to think your mother’s advise was about assassinations.”

“Uuuuugh stop bringing up my embarrassing past! And the skills I learned were still useful!!”

“lol I suppose. Btw did you ever learn how to cook properly?”

“Yeah! Now that I know mother wasn’t talking about a guy’s LITERAL heart, I use my cooking to knock ‘em unconscious so I can drag them away for brainwashing! That way, their ‘heart’ falls under my control! Muahahaha! :D

“😐

You still don’t get it. 😒”

Contributor
If anyone else is confused about “beaker”, it’s the cylindrical tanks (実験槽).

Users who are viewing this thread