Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

Aggregator gang
Its not a generic type of isekai i think this is gonna be interesting

let me guess the ending:

He teams up with the hero instead of killing him/her.
Then becomes the strongest of that world and now the goddess will bring forth someone to kill him.

i really hope he dosen't turn into some pretty boy with weak looking body the way he looks rn is already so fucking cool xD

Dex-chan lover
oof what a plot twist... now possible outcome is 1 mc kills hero cause goddess told him to do so... 2 he relates himself to the hero on how his loyalty is trampled on right after he is done with his hero work...

man the old man god them muscles and scars

Dex-chan lover
great, this one is interesting. unlike carefree life theme, killing a hero sound unique

Aggregator gang
evil goddess? I mean holy light =/= always good, so it wouldn't surprise me at all, but I kinda hope it's actually neutral goddess and a fallen former hero that needs to be purged

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if he'll even ask her why she wants him dead or just how soon

why not kill the goddess, the strongest being that rule the world...lol

i think he doesnt believe anyone anymore so he will fight both the hero and the goddess

he is the next god in training that will replace the goddess...lol

Dex-chan lover
Look, an Isekai manga
whether this is gonna be shit or not, I'm gonna follow this one anyway

Double-page supporter
What the fuck was the point of an assassination if they were just going to blow up the plane anyways. I liked the old man design, but the author threw it down the drain for standard generic Isekai. Honestly the story would have been way more interesting as a Übel Blatt revenge story than this.

Still going to follow it though

Contributor
This is all our doing! We have fun of Truck-Chan and Knife-Kun so much that they didn't want to show up for this series and the author had to resort to Plane and Missile -dono

Hmmmm.
When I read that last promo page,
it says to be continued in the novel.
That usually means that it is supposed to be only promo manga chapter to make customers pick up the novel.
So, I am not sure we’ll see another update.
A bit of a shame though.

Fed-Kun's army
this is all might assassin mode xD
not as muscular as his hero counterpart but still well built (his hair just remind me of him that's the only reason no need to get your pants in a wet a noodle by saying "he's not all might".....don't be an idiot ofc he's not)

Users who are viewing this thread