Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Idea: A
Execution: C-
Some of us may be horndogs, but even horndogs have taste. And none of this was tasteful.

Group Leader
What the actual fuck am I reading right now 😐😐😐

Dex-chan lover
I didn't sign up for loli-on-shota action.
But whatever. It isn't like it was anything more than just suggestive.

Fed-Kun's army
This was so misleading on some pages, that I felt like I could go to jail just by reading this chapter xD.

Aight, what the fuck. The premise was interesting but you've lost me. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

Dex-chan lover
"The four elements"?
Excuse you, there were 6.

Also, gratuitous erotic magic release is gratuitous 😅

To the person that said “ LOLI-SHOTA ACTION! GIMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” as a child, you disturb me.

Alright, either this was a terrible translation or a straight terrible manga adaptation (I can forgive slight omissions and deviations, but if they not only put these ridiculous fanservice scenes but also changed a completely normal interaction, this is straight garbage much like what they did to Redo of Healer's manga).

This was not what was written in the first book at all lol

She just touches his neck and let her magic conversion thing flow through him and that's it.
No stupid bodyguard, no panty-shot, no sexual innuendo, nothing at all, even the way they first met is completely different.
My money is on another manga artist taking imbecilic liberties that don't represent the source material's tone in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread