Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

The hero probably going to like Dia/talt but both of them like lugh so the hero get jealous and then the hero is going to prove to both of the girls that he is stronger than lugh but get his ass beat.

@sonic
Runanmas...We're looking for something that sounds like "Ranma"?
Could be a simple portmanteau: 'tuatha mam', mam = mother (from Máthair), for Dia to try out that kind of motherly appeal.
'Lughnasadh' is an old harvest festival, and "Lughna" a name (from light, bright).

-> It sounds like a good, simple fit would be "Lughnamam" (loo-na-ma)

I'd consider 'Lughna Niamh' but it'd be a bit of a pleonasm (bright x bright). However Japanese are often keen on these... (Niamh is a common name derived from Manannán's daughter)

I'll leave that here if you're interested in looking into the 'Tuatha Dé Danann': http://www.transceltic.com/pan-celtic/tuatha-de-danann

Double-page supporter
Hero has a baka antenna, and scares his guards.

Mixed signals. Baka antenna are usually derpy-asses who are silly and fun. But he scares his guards, so he might be nice on the outside and a total monster privately.

Is the hero going to be a "I'm the hero, so give me this, or give me that"- kind of hero, the asshole one?

@Luanfionell
Not necessarily. He should start out as remotely decent, and according to the vision of the Goddess become deranged after saving the world officially becoming MC's target. But since Goddess seems very sketchy, chances are he is a pretty normal dude and the Goddess wants him out of the picture after he served his part and lied to MC to get the job done for her. Also, I might be completely off the mark too, we will have to wait and see.

Young grandpa still creeps me out but whatever.
I still want him to seduce the hero.NO MATTER WHAT

Dex-chan lover
@TheMagicalSloth it's also weird that the way Light talks this chapter makes it feel like he intends to kill the hero shortly, like before the calamitous problem he was summoned for even fully happens.

urgh i thought Dia is IT, and the other girls are just clearly a means to an end, but it def gonna be harem route at this point, what with Dia being all like "having one or two mistresses is ok", and also, as some comments suggest, hero might be a girl, which i def think most likely, with the harem vibe going on...

Dex-chan lover
This comment section is split between wanting the hero to be a girl and not wanting the hero to be a girl.

its a boy, at least it will be more interesting that way, cuz if its a girl we know what ll happen next.

Dex-chan lover
I'll one-up all of you,
hero is actually the MC. Who said he was the only version of the MC reincarnated?
M Night Shyamalan-level plot twist, suckas.

Oh, and it's a trap version of himself.

And he seduces himself.

There, all you freaks should be satisfied.

Also,
not real spoilers
if you hadn't already figured that out.

Users who are viewing this thread