Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact, Fionn mac Cumhaill is supposed to be pronounced as "Finn McCool." Not kidding. This is also the name of a hero from Irish mythology.

Reactions: le3
It's weird that Fionn has dark hair, since Fionn means fair-haired.

Aggregator gang
Epona... Rhiannon... Author, at least give her a male name if you want to pass her as a boy.

Also, I'll rename Gofis into Olivier in my mind.

Fed-Kun's army
ah fionn, i wonder how many bait he gave me. one with scathach and one with lancer arthur. i dont like him already

We got standard highly suspicious noble and young boy hero who looks so much like a girl. Has to either be a girl pretending or looks like that to hide a darker side.

Dex-chan lover
Hero's name references two different goddesses in Celtic mythology, so definitely going with girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Sethraw I assume that he was born with blonde hair that darkened over time, or maybe he does a super saiyan power up and his hair goes white or something, lol. Or, of course, it could go the darker route and he was given the name as a mocking sneer, since he seems to be dark-haired and dark-skinned, comparatively, so might be the token "racism is bad, look how excellent he is" character.

Users who are viewing this thread