Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Dang that page 2 was a lot of text.
Dia with a jacket still looks precious, but dang those shopkeepers are... something.
Btw, these girls SMASHES
xosXCmj.png
We'll get smashed literally.:worry:

For a moment, I thought this guy was pimping a woman.
8wKBxjp.png

But who needs all of that when we might be seeing some action next chapter. Then again, he'll probably make up an excuse.

Dex-chan lover
I had a quick look at the raw for the next chapter and we have a flash back of MC previous life.... wow...

He had it rough when he was a Shota himself...

Group Leader
I can see how many people would insta-drop the manga adaptation after watching the anime (which was really good). It definitely feels off a bit too much.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Lugh is effortlessly charming towards the old ladies. It feels appropriate, given Lugh is probably past 80 by now.

At the same time, it's also interesting how part of his psyche is "still so young". He never experienced teen love, among many normal stuff in a lifestyle of relative peace, and is now trying his best in his relationship with Dia.

Despite decades of practical and social skill as the greatest assassin, he's still new in the art of sincerity and being an actual, empathetic, "feeling" person in a context outside of getting close so he could kill his target. That's probably why he still fumbles like a teenage kid sometimes, gets flustered in front of the girl he truly loves, and gives off a genuine expression sometimes that nobody but Dia gets to see.

Despite everything, it's endearing how Lugh the veteran is still exploring parts of himself that never got to surface until now. It makes me want to root for him.

Your years of being just the old veteran assassin are being accompanied by this lifetime as Lugh Tuatha Dé. As the share of years gets more and more balanced, I wonder what your outlook on everything will be... as an assassin, and as a person.

Godspeed you old semi-airhead 🍜✨

Users who are viewing this thread