Sekai Saikyou no Doryokuka: Sainou ga (Doryoku) Datta no de Kouritsu Yoku Kikakugai no Doryoku o Shitemiru - Ch. 1

This could go alot of ways, but I am looking forward to a positive direction.

Dex-chan lover
i can see it in my head:
once he gets to the academy there will already be some guy by the girl's side

i bet he will go on an adventure find a slave/just a girl being attacked save her then become really powerful while getting a harem and after 3 years the childhood friend will join his harem maybe there will be something with lords or something

Fed-Kun's army
YOu know what doesnt make sense.
They have never seen the talent [Effort] before, so how do they know its not a combat talent? Is it the school of only CONFIRMED combat talents?

It doesn't seem like hes putting much "effort" into training. It looks like hes just copying or given all the information with a golden spoon.

guys if you're experienced with a story similar to this you don't even bother with what flaws it has cmon we're professional we're op mc junkies!!

Contributor
@IAMMON You're missing a pages:
dammit-is-that-annoying.png

fucking-bastards.png

Real page 35 and 36 below:
FUCKING-CHECK-THE-OFFICIAL-SOURCE-IF-SOMETHING-SEEMS-OFF.png

Hthis is actually fresh, wanted to become the strongest because he loves someone? Its really fresh in isekai trope.
Its just fresh tho, nothing really good about it beside being fresh lmao,

why the fuck do they need to go to the academy at all?
even if she needs to go they could just meet up afterwards and be happy
but oh no the mc needs to ram his head over and over against the antiquated rules of boneheaded religious order that as all suffers from the cant be wrong syndrom

his motivation wouldn't change either because to be accepted as a couple he needs to become strong enough to protect her anyway
but he wouldnt need to continuously try to please a religious order that needs to pull all the stick out of its ass

Users who are viewing this thread