Sekai Saikyou no Kouei ~Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - A Precious Person

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 16, 2023
Messages
143
is there any explanation how this realm works? is it like soul society?
Unfortunately, that part isnt explained much. Since the story is an overall mystery. So far what it revealed are the map, there's a royal family in place (manga skipped a mansion that is owned by a Royal Knight), hidden gods to profess devotion with, jades and dwarfs that are living in that place i think, the guild as the overseeing institution, the saviors that acts as a police force, and reincarnates that had no choice to become adventurers.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Messages
1,480
So say a beetle monster stabs you, there's a chance you get back up with your wound healed and have a beetle head? Then you go back home but the beetle kept your ring? So now somebody else kill beetle and get the loot and now she can finally have closure with the ring returned. Because her "brother" standing there is still a zombie (beetle).
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Messages
46
Any spoiler about demihuman whether they can return as human? I forgor the plot
There's a church in the 4th district where they say they can reverse the transformation.It was in one of the first chapters, after Theresia joined the party.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
1,648
ok wait wait wait... what the hell why am i getting deja vu. did this get translated already and then get taken down?
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Messages
46
ok wait wait wait... what the hell why am i getting deja vu. did this get translated already and then get taken down?
Thought the same once I found it (again) a few months ago. So I'm not the only one; I wasn't crazy and didn't unfollow it at one point after all.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
2,626
Could bit be that demi girl listens only to her contractor and ends up protecting him?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
535
I have a bad feeling something not good is going to happen to the Leader couple.
 
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
9,757
is there any explanation how this realm works? is it like soul society?
Gacha draw with Named bosses is my guess. You die and have a 1% chance to comeback as a Mascot character for that boss.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Aug 4, 2018
Messages
52
There's a church in the 4th district where they say they can reverse the transformation.It was in one of the first chapters, after Theresia joined the party.

Though I have to wonder if that is even true. If so, why putting it in the 4th district and not straight up at the 8th, making it more accessible for everyone to reverse the transformation?

Either it's just a rumor, or the requirements for the (possible) reverse are so high its near suicide to even attempt it.
I can't remember we did even see someone who successfully has been 'brought back', so I am suspicious of the existence of a cure until we actually see it .
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 16, 2023
Messages
143
Though I have to wonder if that is even true. If so, why putting it in the 4th district and not straight up at the 8th, making it more accessible for everyone to reverse the transformation?

Either it's just a rumor, or the requirements for the (possible) reverse are so high its near suicide to even attempt it.
I can't remember we did even see someone who successfully has been 'brought back', so I am suspicious of the existence of a cure until we actually see it .
Arihito would meet someone eventually. As i remember he would stop him/her to reveal the details since he wants to be the one to know once they got into district 4
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
122
So, the little brother suffered the same fate Theresia did after their death. It does give a lot of perspective that there's alot of the Seekers that was killed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top