Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Companion

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls to be fair, we don't know how normal support characters work. In the beginning of the manga all the random people called Elysha the deathsword and told the newbie support not to join her. I could be wrong, but I'm assuming MC has way longer range and better buffs, probably negating the downsides of supporting a berserker.

Double-page supporter
These guys always talking shit about "we should run away from this mess". You know what, i'm pretty sure you guys can run away easily especially that try hard girl

Group Leader
@C3PO
I think it's more like Absolute/Final/Pure damage, a damage that will hit regardless of the enemy's defense, buffed or not.

The tesseract. So now he brought on a berserker dps? Team is looking more and more complete now.

I just don't understand why he needs to be in a suit, like, it's not that good for mobility.

The art in this is so nice, the poses and the attacks. Thank you for the quality translation!

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadoparana He's kind of a buffer rear guard though, I doubt he has to worry much about armor and mobility when he has frontliners to protect him. =/ This allows him to dress as he wants.

Dex-chan lover
Physical immunity on a second stage monster
10 points is at least enough to level a mountain, gets a 10 point true damage buff at level 1
the fuck is the balance of this world

Kinda randomly picked this up so, the art is good and all but I'm confused... is she not wearing underwear? Why tho?

Users who are viewing this thread