Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
This manga's hard to read when eating lmao

would be funny if the 'Water demon invasion' on wednesday would be full of frogs :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
What have you been watching to get ads like that? You got some explaining to do, little lady.
tbf yt can be pretty random, you can get ads for super right leaning stuff even if you're watching a liberal channel, and some 'bitcoin'/nft stuff read in an AI voiced by joe rogan and stuff on stuff that has nothing to do with the vid. and paid ads of course lol

and oof handmade whipped cream (heh) is one thing but i would not add strawberries and mayo together tho admittedly i hate mayo/vinegar to begin with XD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i love how the camera is somehow an 'ancient relic' versus some kinda magic she used to recreate it

Tho i suppose, other than 'searching' and being able to watch vids, she hasn't 'manifested' anything with the internet skill, would be interesting if it was like the campfire isekai where she could insert money for a 'delivery'/package

Dex-chan lover
Can we change Wednesday to monday so i can relate?
at least if some disaster happens on monday that'd be like a day off from work, something happening in the middle of the week can be even more disastrous sometimes even if not a literal monster XD

Dex-chan lover
Eating mayo like it was whipped cream with strawberry

IT'S WEDNESDAY , MY DUDE
PREPARE YOUR FROGS

Dex-chan lover
mfw Rona compared the ocean's lovely scent of light salty breeze and sun-baked sand to halitosis :qq:

Dex-chan lover
How many chapters left to catch up to the Japanese releases?
JP raws are up to around chapter 21, you can click on it directly but idk if any of the chapters are pay wall locked (tho the thai translation is also up here too)

• Helpful
Reactions: yu6
Contributor
JP raws are up to around chapter 21, you can click on it directly but idk if any of the chapters are pay wall locked (tho the thai translation is also up here too)
The first couple and a couple of chapters behind the latest are free on Comic Days, the rest need to be purchased (but no VPN required and they take foreign cards).

Dex-chan lover
befriends a bunch of demons with lewd ads and tasty cream and kindness now it's time to fight the greatest enemy... it's wensday my dudes

Dex-chan lover
OIP.5IhQVsHa6Er4Gl95ngU9GQAAAA

Dex-chan lover
She's broken, but she's fun
My girl eats mayonnaise
From a jar while she's getting blazed

Users who are viewing this thread