Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Author really put Evangelion reference and thought we wouldnt notice
q3H72Bn.png

Thai translation pointed it out too lol, wonder how old the author is /if they'll reference something slightly newer within the past 5 years unless they stick to 'classic' ones

And i think page 10 is also a ref to attack on titan? XD; unless it's just a generic "worn out"/weathered warrior faces XD

Dex-chan lover
How will she even fix this? Weekly event is supposed to be non fixable right?
well, she does have an 'earth spell' i'm sure she could set up some kinda fence or make sure the monsters in the future only gather for a specific spot for adventurers to corner it versus them just rampaging the town or so

Dex-chan lover
You'd think for rona, 'feels like home' would be a bad thing but
maybe she'll stay til the next week after it's done to make sure rather than moving on right away, but i can imagine them erecting a statue of her if she does manage to defeat "Wednesday" XD

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she'll just create a Wall Maria or something from her earth magic to protect the whole town

If you really want to know, you can skim the thai translation

https://mangadex.org/chapter/9400245a-da4c-4320-b639-a6dd65f80984 Hard to explain exactly what happens if you can't read it but you can get a feel for it from the visuals lol. She does equip the crown that the "Elite Mana fire/flame" Guildmaster didn't want

Also, she did get that 'summon' item from the cultists so hopefully they don't recognize their robes and cause more chaos haha

Last edited:
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
How will she even fix this? Weekly event is supposed to be non fixable right?
Ha ha ha, you underestimate players too much. Here is some hints.

Do you play Genshin Impact?

I gotta say Genshin Impact's Fall damage is deadly, it's deal %damage ignore all defense or shield.
Geo Traveler also can build platform to raise enemies and drop them.

When it's a weekly boss system but instead of using Monday as a "reset" day, the author chose Wednesday 🤣

Dex-chan lover
i was about comment about the unskippable YouTube Ads but then i burst in Laugh at that Shinji reference.
crank that lever Soulja boy

Fed-Kun's army
Okay this is definitely memes the manga seriously...

Skyrim Guard, internet reactions and slang, questionable internet ads and cooking videos, Eva Omedetou?

Users who are viewing this thread