Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
This is being glossed over but that town just had a massive amount of wealth injected instantly (or rather a massive cost was suddenly removed) and there's now a big power vacuum that needs to be filled. This is bound to lead to bad actors appearing, potentially causing enough strife to ruin the lives of much of its current populace.
A heavily armed populace of combat veterans. They'd need to be really lucky to be just strong enough to defeat the regular NPCs and not be so powerful than our MC has to be called upon. There's also that death cult as an added layer of security.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

Go enjoy a summer day at the beach/pool or something or treat yourself at a nice local restaurant/cafe 8D

Hopefully that tower will stay in place without rona needing to maintain it XD but i assume she had 'strong' materials to use...lmao more 'onii-chan' stuff, the algorithm sure is pushing it on her

man i hope this gets an anime

Dex-chan lover
Why the ads getting worse and worse..? Did Rona-chan search for.......
Also, that fast travel... 🤣🤣🤣 That's why you can't fast travel from inside a building 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also, they should change it into Mayonnaise day. Maybe the Mayonnaise Executive will keep bad people away from the town..
tbf if it's something like YT the ads aren't necessarily based on what you search, like a company pushing a paid sponsorship
making you watch the first 10 clips of a horror movie jumpscare even if the video is like, a recipe or cute puppy channel

(makes me wonder if she at least has a volume adjuster/mute if she can't install adblock)

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I might be misremembering, but I thought Internet only connected her to the internet where she could read the game's wiki and forums. Where do the game UI come from?

Double-page supporter
I read all her lines in my head as if Aoi Yuuki is saying them, it feels oddly fitting for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, it was like opening web browser to show to your colleague but it opened to the last web page you had opened the night before... which was NSFW. I would need at least a week of shut-in lifestyle to recover from that.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there would ever be some kinda one-shot/AU of what would happen if her skill actually manifested as C/B rank or so, not that anyone would know what the 'internet' is, if they didn't force her to use it, either she'd just stay cooped up in the castle again if not married off to some noble. (if not "you're free to be an adventurer/town to town as long as you don't cause trouble"

Dex-chan lover
So this is what happens when we fast travel indoors... Such great insights indeed

Dex-chan lover
Oof, it was like opening web browser to show to your colleague but it opened to the last web page you had opened the night before... which was NSFW. I would need at least a week of shut-in lifestyle to recover from that.
at least she wasn't in a church lmao , tho i wonder how much exposure to 'lewd' stuff there is , it'd be a diff manga but i imagine she could make a lot of money just playing vids on full display, erotic or not lol

Dex-chan lover
I might be misremembering, but I thought Internet only connected her to the internet where she could read the game's wiki and forums. Where do the game UI come from?
She can use google, but i guess it's just an automatic thing when she levels up too, like how everyone probably has a status screen if they're aware of "letter ranks" on top of that stone tablet that can check if ur a 'criminal' (which is why she was 'kicked out' as opposed to straight up executed)

Users who are viewing this thread