Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Ehh... but isn't that duplication bug..?
Strictly speaking, it's not; it's closer to an exploit, since she's abusing what appears to be an intended mechanic (the plant being able to grow back if you don't harvest its roots) for what is very likely an unintended result (infinite leaves).

A dupe would be if she harvested the whole plant, roots and all, and then multiplied it in her inventory through means that probably aren't available to her; first example that comes to mind is Dark Souls 1's dupe glitch where you perform certain inputs with the controller/keyboard to simultaneously drop hundreds of, say, arrows, while also consuming a soul item, so it tricks the game into thinking you're using hundreds of soul items.

Dex-chan lover
Influenced by Dan Simmons

gd5hhb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
lol no one seems to react to her name, unless it's common for users to have names of the charas in their own username

woo cute elf girl. the frozen?/petrified wolves seems like they could be irl carvings sold as figures or so as merch XD;

Puking when seeing someones mana Level i know that reference.

Um, hello, this is Rona again. The maboro leaf trick you told me worked. Thank you for your wisdom! But uh...how do I tell the elves of the lost forest that I'm not their savior?

Users who are viewing this thread