"Sekai Saikyou no Shitsuji" Black Shokuba wo Tsuihousareta Ore, Koori no Reijou ni Hirowareru - Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
As much as I love seeing evil bitches and bastards taken down and getting their comeuppance, I love it much more when they actually change, reflect, apologize and actually atone for their actions. To me that's much more satisfying that just revenge.

And honestly, it's better than Wenty is let down and can move forward with her life instead of continuing to suffer for her actions while still latching onto Art. I hope they can amend their relationship and be a family.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. I've forgotten about this story and after re-reading a few chapters, I think it's time to drop it.
The art just has that but of jank to it that doesn't improve or cover over the strange weakness of impact that the OP Naive, Nice Guy MC.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like our MC is so OP as a butler he can just be a bunch of ladies butlers and that will be his "harem". a group of women he services while switching between them if they ever get abusive

Dex-chan lover
As much as I love seeing evil bitches and bastards taken down and getting their comeuppance, I love it much more when they actually change, reflect, apologize and actually atone for their actions. To me that's much more satisfying that just revenge.

And honestly, it's better than Wenty is let down and can move forward with her life instead of continuing to suffer for her actions while still latching onto Art. I hope they can amend their relationship and be a family.
She's joining that harem so hard we won't believe it

Users who are viewing this thread