"Sekai Saikyou no Shitsuji" Black Shokuba wo Tsuihousareta Ore, Koori no Reijou ni Hirowareru - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! Wenty's actually going to atone for her behavior?! Can that happen in a manga?!

Apparently, it can. ^_^;

Dang, it warms my heart to see a reconciliation between Art and Wenty, too.

Dex-chan lover
i'm still not happy with art's inability to feel anything but empathy. and btw to the idiots who thought me wanting the mc to have human emotions in the last chapter meant i wanted him to get revenge, you're absolutely wrong and stupid for even thinking of that being the only possible reason for why anyone would be upset with him forgiving those who wronged him. not forgiving someone doesn't mean you have to want revenge. he shouldn't just forgive them like it's no big deal, what he should do is say that he can't forgive them but that he won't let that stop him from living his life and that he has no intention to ever think of them again.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea who most of them were and due to that, I felt that the story was going everywhere. But if Wenty and the fraudster is repenting, that must be a good thing. Then we have some random seed pop up.

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand I like that Wenty returned and is on a road of redemption.

On the other hand, there is just something sad about a beautiful girl committing herself to a life a celibacy...

It kind of feels like we are doing a disservice to the Universe.

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand I like that Wenty returned and is on a road of redemption.

On the other hand, there is just something sad about a beautiful girl committing herself to a life a celibacy...

It kind of feels like we are doing a disservice to the Universe.
???
I know she said she'll repent for the rest of her life but wait did she ever say anything about becoming a nun?

Or are you talking about the Sister? Cause THAT was truly a damn shame to see.

Dex-chan lover
???
I know she said she'll repent for the rest of her life but wait did she ever say anything about becoming a nun?

Or are you talking about the Sister? Cause THAT was truly a damn shame to see.
Well, how else should I interpret that she will repent for her sins for the rest of her life?

Also the fact that she appears in the next pages dressed as a sister/nun of the orphanage?

She also doesn't have any skills. So how exactly is she going to repent other than becoming a nun/sister at the orphanage?

But maybe the author thinks of it like a job or something. Maybe my western mind thinks of it as a monk lifestyle.

Dex-chan lover
Well, how else should I interpret that she will repent for her sins for the rest of her life?

Also the fact that she appears in the next pages dressed as a sister/nun of the orphanage?

She also doesn't have any skills. So how exactly is she going to repent other than becoming a nun/sister at the orphanage?

But maybe the author thinks of it like a job or something. Maybe my western mind thinks of it as a monk lifestyle.
There's still multiple ways she can do that and there are cases of females dedicating their lives to a church without celibacy.

It mostly depends on whether she becomes a priest, nun or monk. Priest/monk can still marry and even engage in sexual activities and father/mother kids but only with their spouse. But nun...yeah celibacy and looking at the outfit (which I totally missed, good eye), you're probably right. Truly a waste.

Dex-chan lover
There's still multiple ways she can do that and there are cases of females dedicating their lives to a church without celibacy.

It mostly depends on whether she becomes a priest, nun or monk. Priest/monk can still marry and even engage in sexual activities and father/mother kids but only with their spouse. But nun...yeah celibacy and looking at the outfit (which I totally missed, good eye), you're probably right. Truly a waste.
About Wenty's nun dress, the author seems unsure or disorganized because I see her wearing a long sister/nun dress during eating.
And then I see her dressed again in her no-sleeve dress in the last pages.

So maybe he had a different order of pages in mind. But, having seen some raw chapters, it looks like Wenty is going to be in the orphanage/church from now on.

So that seems like a done deal.

About the church, I mean it feels like she is more or less looking for a place where she isn't lonely. So maybe she isn't "marrying God" and more like seeking redemption through taking care of kids (I keep remembering that this is an orphanage not a church, yet I see almost no children).

So yeah, I hope this isn't Wenty's final destination. I hope she finds someone who loves her for the goodness inside her.
Because she was just a child when she did those "sins". Grew up in a house that didn't teach her how to be a good noble. Even God would give that person a second chance.

Users who are viewing this thread