Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni Watashi to Asa Chun Dekimasu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

this was no doubt about it. the singel most horrifieng thing if ever read.
she raped a guy with a disability and basicly said. im justified in doing that also many more women will come and do the same thing.
meanwhile the poor lad is unable to defend himself.
wtf japan get your shit together

Dam I thought we only need to worry about feminist and SJW ruining entertainment. Never knew there is other group doing the same.

Dex-chan lover
all these guys complaining about reverse rape (I play MGQ. Sorry, kinda desensitized to monster girls being sexually violent) and I'm just here trying to find this author's doujin handle.

Aggregator gang
his penis is so big that in order to have an erection, the amount of blood necessary to maintain it would cause him to be paralyzed and knocked out.

Supporter
wheres her dick? inter species reviewers taught me that all angels have dicks.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems kind of irritating to have him faint when starting to get into things, wake up after everything over with no memory, and completely leaving out the middle. In any case would be a hoot if during class teacher mentions that there are several million different demi-human species that are able to mate and have children with humans.

Btw considering the idea is to get pregnant shouldn't the girls be using something to keep his seed from leaking out rather than wiping it away with tissues?

Hm, so it's like Peter Grill but the protag did not earn his harem from his strength but because of Plot.
Meh, I love trash anyway.

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for the chapter!
For an angel she seemed to have forgotten to get his consent before having sex with him. Since she rode him all night he's likely to be rubbed raw, extremely dehydrated, along with too tired and sore to move for a while. Also, what's with the tissues? Since idea is to get pregnant she should be using a plug or something to keep his semen from leaking out rather than wiping it away. In any case, MC just slept through the loss of his v-card.

@Link9027 Nope not rape. Rape is when a man forces a woman to have sex without her consent. This is reverse rape where the female angel had sex with the male MC without his consent.

Users who are viewing this thread