Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

So good!!! Does anyone know when the next chapter is being posted or how to find out? I'm addicted!!! 🥰

I think we're now at least one issue behind - didn't four Emeralds just drop a few days ago? So we are definitely missing at least one Ritsu issue.

We got something new, but am I just imagining things? The artstyle looked different.
Also: a new volume dropped months ago and there still aren't new chapters? What's going on?

The group that was translating it went private, but it seems they have some problem regarding translation. There are recent updates in other languages (Russian, Spanish)

a_sidora is right, the English uploads are missing the HatorixChiaki chapters 😢
Still grateful for the uploads!

Power Uploader
This is one of my absolute favorite BL mangas. I'm so happy that it's licensed in English. I know SuBLime only releases one volume per year (likely due to Nakamura Sensei's busyness because she has to OK everything, according to the SuBLime folks) but it's better than never knowing the ending if a group goes private or stops scanlating. Volume 14 is out in April.

Thanks to all the groups that translated this thus far. I wouldn't have bought the actual mangas if it wasn't for you guys!😄

In case anyone wants to know, the series has been serialized in English by SuBLime available as PRINT ONLY up to Volume 15

Users who are viewing this thread