Sekimen Shinaide Sekime-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
C-Chapter 2 and this already??????, My goodness that was quicker than the amount of time before we can start describing the Bigbang

Speed running romance. We didn’t even get to the fireworks scene or the explicit censored handholding scene.

Is this going to be one of those "we're dating, but I'm too scared to do anything" sol mangas? Please tell me no

Wait, no unnecessary +200 chapters of MCs trying to confirm their love for each other without making any progress??

That's ridiculous, 2/10 and Dropped!

On a serious note tho, I hope this manga turns out to be a good read.

Double-page supporter
That's the quickest and most straightforward question and answer I've ever seen. NO FILLER, ONLY GÜD.
Listening to the Daytona USA soundtrack (specifically the arcade version of the song "Pounding Pavement") has brought me immensely good luck once again.
Humanity peaked in 1994 with the release of Daytona USA, and we've only gone further into the depths since. This manga is probably pretty good so without further ado, "Let's go away!"

Fed-Kun's army
i was gonna come here to say this seems too easy but to be fair very few other protags would have the initiative to trap her like that and talk things out

Fed-Kun's army
Reminds me of the meme where they find out they are both bottoms.

Users who are viewing this thread