Sekimen Shinaide Sekime-san

This is annoying to read, tf is the point of even making them bf and gf if they still acting like there trying TO date.

@assman162
I meant Komi vibes as in the general feel of the story, not the actual story... ie. vibe - feeling
Also if we are gonna compare, at least the dude in Komi takes a bit more involved stance and isn't as reluctant as this one. These kids dating in chapter 1 doesn't mean anything, they don't do anything that resembles or involves a relationship. For all, I care the TL could've even April fools us and left it out and we wouldn't even have known they were dating.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, you! Do you fucking hate when the main couple in a regular romcom takes forever to have even the most basic of romantic interactions? Well, here is something a quadrillion times slower and way more frustrating! Enjoy!

THEY'RE SO CUTE the innocence is just dfmljg i love it it's been a while i didn't enjoy a romance manga like that
it's just so simple it's like i'm watching my son and his gf thy're so adorable i diiie ❤💕🤗🤗

the amount of shyness is absolutely frustrating... but i'm not one to talk lol

It is like that one manga about that college student and office worker, but they don't cry every 2 pages

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaaaand MangaPlus has overtaken the TLs
Thank you for all your hard work so far

before i start reading this i wanna know if the romance progresses or do they just run around playing tag the whole time?

Dex-chan lover
solid 8 out of 10, fr.
short, sweet, lighthearted and comedic. Not as intense as other romcom manga, but I can feel that the author is hitting every goal he/she wanted to hit when writing this manga
Had to read the indonesian TL since the eng TL isn't complete, so I'll describe the ending on spoiler. Remember, this manga is lighthearted so don't expect anything intense.
They finally hold hands in a winter afternoon

Aggregator gang
Nice lighthearted fun, nothing too crazy but it is wholesome. You want wholesome vibes; this is the manga. The romance is more so used a comedy, but that's okay. It's still a nice, short wholesome story.

They didn't kiss though, I wanted them to progress a bit further before the ending. Of course, I think this may have been due to the dreaded AXE, but I could be wrong about it being axed. It just seemed WAY too short compared to other stories for it NOT to have been axed. Especially considering the pacing of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread