Sekine-kun no Koi

This is really good! Would recommend it greatly! The story would pull on your heart strings, Great characters to boot too!
Sekine really tap in your maternal instinct and you cant help but feel or relate for the poor man's anxiety, especially after all he have been through.
The consequences of beauty, I tell you, can be devastating..
Kisaragi Sara 's personality is oddly relatable for me. Albeit insecurities, her confidence and love for the arts really reflects through her appearance, for which I admire her for.. I wish I have a wacky gran too..
And I sometimes get annoyed with Mojiama since he seems like a typical f*ckboy or he is just plain annoying(he get in the way of my ship) but then he is portrayed to be that way, which is why you cant help but like him. He has his charms too and I appreciate him for that.. but then there's childhood friend soo.... JUST CONFESS TO HER ALREADY!! COWARD!!
Konno couple are relationship goals!! We all need that bear faced guy in our lives be it a friend or a partner.

Overall
I LOVE THIS TO BITS!! I wish this could be turned into an anime or something, I just want more from it! But I still love it the way it is. Do support the author! And spread it about!! Cuz I sure will!

Dex-chan lover
So Great manga. I mean the main dude should really consider therapy, but
I'm happy he has developed a healthy and happy relationship and learned to be more assertive about what he doesn't like.

Also for ppl worried about the Sexual Violence tag its because the ML was sexually assaulted a lot as a child and that caused him to become very apathetic towards relationships and sexual advances, so when women become forward with him he just lets them do whatever they want. Smut is tagged for there is some sex and nudity in the story, but this isn't a hentai is all am trying to say.

Overall interesting characters, and a lovely slow-burn romance.

I feel so conflicted. It really tapped into some feelings of utter despair inside me that I’d rather escape from, but instead had me indulging in instead trying to find some happy resolve. The ending met that somewhat, but it feels.. lacking. I just wished there were some more clear cut resolutions to all the misunderstandings, but I suppose you could say it adds an element of realism?? I’m not sure. Maybe it’s just not for me. I feel sad

The feeling I got reading this is. I want to get reincarnated to this story and slap some people. lol

I really loved it but I wished they addressed some things like,
Sekine's trauma, the misunderstanding love about Senpai and Doujima's future relationship with her childhood friend
but still it's a great manga, I wished it was longer tho.

This story left me with a lot of fellings and a little bit sad. The fact that they did not speak about his trauma or all the misunderstandings...
I don't think that Sekine it's ok and he NEED to talk about all that, I thought that he would but didn't happened like at all.
Just a couple but he still broke after all, I suppose that later they talk about that??
Idk to much misunderstandings😐

I enjoyed this one a lot as I like feeling frustrated (and crying). It's actually quite refreshing. I would've wanted more of the epilogue though, maybe a sequel or a dedicated chapter? I hope more people would try to read this.

Fed-Kun's army
This is legit in my top 10 of romance mangas. Love how the MC slowly starts to uncrumple his closed personality

I love this manga, the way in the beginning he was just let it flow and doing other people's want him to do without knowing he also want to do it or not. and the development goes with he's finally has something he really want and a girl he loves. Amazing plot and kinda sad actually.

Users who are viewing this thread