Sekirara ni Kiss

I think I'm in a hell of a pessimistic mood right now, I kept waiting for things to blow up and it never did and I'm oddly disappointed... Normally a story like this makes me giddy at the end, but I wanted it to end in disaster???
Regardless, thank you for translating!

Why do I feel like the author wanted to carry on but something happened? All the same I loved this manga no matter what people say about the drama and stuff. At the beginning I was annoyed by how much the FL was following the ML but as the story evolved, I was happy I didn't drop it. I loved the character developments and this whole concept of trying hard together to achieve a goal. The 2nd lead annoyed me like crazy but then overall I loved this manga.
Thanks for translating and thank you sensei for the hardwork

@nouhr99 omg i totally agree with you! i wish the ending wasn't rushed but it was good nonetheless! the 2nd lead brother annoyed me too bc i was like "omgggg she's already with your little brother stopp" BUT ANOTHER PART OF ME WAS LIKE "UR HOT SO ILL LET IT GO" 😭😭😭😭

Group Leader
I just finished reading this for the 2nd time and I fell in love with it all over again. What a great story.

This was good but a few things:

First of all the guys brother is a prick, no two ways about it. He knows his brother is has always had a hard time because of him but yet he continuously messes with him. Apart from that would taking his brother girlfriend really make him fkn happy, like dude that’s just messed up.

Second why the hell was the brothers confession just dragged on through the entire manga. Normally a rival arc happens over the course of a few consecutive chapters but in this case it happened in one chapter where he confessed and then much later on coming down to end where he confessed again.

Last is the FL in the chapter coming down to the end where she was sad that the ML didn’t tell her about his family situation. Like bitch there’s probably been around 2 or 3 times that I can remember where the FL didn’t tell the ML anything until he found out and confronted her. The situation about her deciding to go to a public university and also when she was staying back late everyday to practice her art (with the RIVAL MIGHT I FKN ADD) but yet she gets sad/angry when he literally doesn’t tell her once. The thing is too I’m sure he would have told her as well but since she’s was staying back late every day do her art he didn’t get a chance.

Also I say this almost every shoujo please for the love of god give us a good epilogue showing us the characters future. Yes we kind of got one but that’s literally I would guess 1-2 years in the future because it shows them in university and the story basically ended right after they were accepted. When we get an epilogue to satisfy readers the main tHing it should always show is either marriage or kids, simple. If these points were cleared up I would without a doubt give it a 9/9.5 give or take, but with them eh maybe 7.5

Honestly, I hate the brother. I haven't finished this one yet, but I liked the main characters since the beggining. It was nice that Itsuki is able to convey his feelings in a clear way and doesn't take millions of years realizing that, but oh God, I freaking hate his brother.

The live triangle thing is so bothersome, and the most annoying part of this one is how little respect he has over his brother's feelings or Chitose's one: dude, they are in a relationship, you were rejected, get off. And also, thr fact that Chitose it's not actively asking for respect or at least straight telling him "Emm sure you may like me, but please stop bothering me or my boyfriend, you already know my response" UGHHHH. IT'S BOTHERSOME, SO BOTHERSOOOMEEEE.

But, the whole art part and slice of life thing is interesting really, the characters develop and found new things and goals, and overall, the main couple actually communicates so that's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread