Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

Dex-chan lover
Its a fucking cuck manga omg. From one point other males fuck the girls and we even have a second male character who starts to fuck girl after girl while MC stops having any at all. Not surprised since the artist is Butcha, this guy cant help himself to force his cuckhold fetish into this manga haha. Glad it wasnt even picked up, based community.
Then why tf does this have harem tag lol?

Harem is when the girls are exclusive to MC.

And I thought it was only p*rn sites that tag so hilariously bad. Cheers for the warning btw.

Aggregator gang
I really don't like these meme jokey isekai manga it feels like they're trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel just so they can have a unique take in isekai but all they're doing is presenting us with a manga that you can't take seriously.

It's just another manga that you binge read and you forget about. It's that low quality.

The whole Mecha Academy side story was actually pretty interesting. I wish they did more with it...

umm is the art quality becoming worst on each chapter.... sometime i dont even recognize whos the girl is or what they are doing on sex scene.

Users who are viewing this thread