Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I don't understand what's happening, but somehow Mizuryu Kei's bersion is less... appealing? I guess? it lacks the kind of energy Mizuryu Kei girls from the other side of the industry have, but maybe because it's trying more to be a chill story, so he decided to tone down the art a lil bit.

idk what I'm talking about don't mind me.

If they are going to specify the nicknames they should really be translated. (at least with small english text as an aside for people that have no clue what it's trying to say).

Double-page supporter
damn so he works just to get money to survive and go to brothels? giving me hella ishuzoku reviewers vibes.

Thanks for the chapter!
Gotta admit can't blame him for wanting to visit brothels considering the potions he sells are stable income and can cure any STDs. Should offer a cure disease and heal level D potions to the prostitutes as tips. Would help them stay healthy and being a generous tipper will make them genuinely happy to see him rather than acting like it. Although disagree with his treating the brothel as a battlefield and the prostitutes prey to conquer. That's acting like a horny teenager only concerned with pleasuring himself and foolishly assuming that because he came and is satisfied so is the woman. Should be mature enough to take pride in how much can pleasure his partner and that she's not a conquest to objectify as a notch on his belt. Well, that's just my opinion but sooner or later that attitude of his towards the women is going to tick someone off who's going to make him regret it somehow without leaving any evidence of doing anything illegal if they go that far.

@mathiason they are prostitutes which he pays. There are not love interests LMAO. Treatment of women^^ seems like a running joke these days

@Lukaskyboss Never said prostitutes were his love interests. Just that any smelly, fat assed, old man with enough money can pay money to get his jollies while bragging what a stud he is. But a real man doesn't just satisfy his own lust but makes his partner feel really good as well rather than faking it. Also, even if have a business relationship he's met and gotten to know about them so it's not like they're some strangers he's never met or faceless dolls.

Fed-Kun's army
This dude's alright.

@Mathiason That is...a bit much. Nothing immature about spending money at a brothel, real men have sex drives that easily out class women's. That's why prostitution is the oldest profession of humanity, his partners are satisfied that they're getting paid. If they get ticked off with that, then they can find another occupation.

@Phelix Ok, agree did go overboard a little. Not saying guys or gals can't go to a brothel for a good time just that the rich ones tend to feel entitled to use and abuse the prostitutes as they like thinking it's their god given right for being rich and the prostitutes aren't people but objects are renting. As for the prostitutes being satisfied with getting paid or being able to quit depends on the brothel. This one does look like it cares about it staff but more than a few are like black companies who work them to death, take most or all the money earned including tips, and literally toss them to the curb if they get sick or can't earn. Quite a number of prostitutes are in the business because don't have the skills for anything else or have some kind of legal contract binding them assuming they're not slaves.

This translation's grammar is fucked. I felt like I was having a stroke while looking at some of the sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread