Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
Obligatory apologize for doubting you.

and Obligatory WHAT THE FRAK.
Siiiiiigh, and here i already liking current direction for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@otakubouzu
Same, same. I know deep down that if they kept the same formula it’d get boring, but they really have to nail in the “cheat” part of this Isekai somewhere. He could level up from sex, so it only makes sense he could go somewhere to actually make use of his stats.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
Well, think I can accept this unexpected development if

He has to raise/train a unit of beautiful pilots like Sakura Wars later.

But I guess its not the case?

Fed-Kun's army
Man I love this story, just fuck and heal
I wonder how the story gonna be after this

Fed-Kun's army
😂😂😂😂😂😂 this guy is a moron!!!! Looololololol getting banned from the brothel after finally winning against its demon queen!! Looolollolololol 😂🤣😂🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@IHavoc

I was joking. I was partially referring to certain genres like straight shota and milf stuff, where the female always says something like "My hips give out." "Slower, my waist is hurting. I'm not as young as I used to be." "Your stamina/Your youth is hurting my back." and so on.😄

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster right now I remember, they go to a trap brothel and they have a sperm fight... as in they fuck the traps till the trap cums aiming at the other pair... great chapter

He's a whorehouse champion, then gets all rapey and permanently banned. What the hell am I doing reading this? ;-)

Dex-chan lover
So many people forgetting that the reading the ki paths, is a real skill to see mana flow that he's learned, to break elves, and he probably overdid it, leaving those girls magically unstable. It's like he's been poking at their nervous system, while porking them....

@Talismaster I for one actually see that (spoiler) development as a welcome one .
I do think it's difficult to keep the story engaging without introducing new element - and it's ok as long as the 'spirit' of the manga remains (I hope that this is the case). But I do have a very wide taste in story/genre. That said, I understand some concern about the lewd content ratio going down, but hey, even some H doujin can have such interesting story that the lewd cease to be the highlight 😏

Anyway, MC's banned from abusing all-you-can-eat policy, time to move on.

@Fari I agree.

He spoke of opening a a new hole or something for her. I'm pretty sure he pegged her booty.

Dex-chan lover
Rank E is the intermediate level? This makes no sense. Since rank C is the current highest grade, ranks D to E are intermediate. This implies rank C is the advanced grade. Okay, but then what are ranks B to S?

Users who are viewing this thread