Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Banned
he gets banned from brothels from being too OP at sex, so he become a mecha pilot. What happens when he gets too OP at mecha wars?

Supporter
Gonna love how the author doesn't immediately make the MC godlike in piloting the robots. Make it more realistic

Aggregator gang
When no good supply of women, a good supply of investment in your hobbies? Lol
I bet it’s gonna turn out that that bug is actually important or something despite the elves arrogance....maybe every spirit would end up preferring a small terrace garden over a big Forrest?

Aggregator gang
Imagine taking your manga about visiting brothels and releasing a chapter that 50% about bugs, 49% about stupid robots, and 1 single panty shot. I'm starting to understand why the group nearly dropped this lol

Dex-chan lover
@thismoose This long
tiny-list.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Bingo card for possible future chapters wacky phrases:
GO GO Gadget Excalibur!
Maximum Effort!
Over BOOOOST!
Put it in Overdrive!
Over heat.
I won't be defeated this easily!
Give me your best shot.

I understand the love of mecha, and believe me when i say that i share it, but why would you put yourself in the position of being a soldier to pilot one for a country you have no loyalty to? He could just keep making big bucks as a potion maker and maybe buy a personal unit to play around, i mean he had a pretty perfect life before, he doesnt need to become a soldier to enjoy his hobbies....

Dex-chan lover
Just like irl not all country allowed possession of weapon in this case the robot might be equivalent to tank. And since pilot talent is rare the robot might not be readily available except being produced for the country's army which either wont be sold to civilian or sold at exorbitant price in black market

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, don't care for the mecha stuff since it is a military in a foreign country you do not any of their policies etc.

@kappadvorak This is not some modern civilization, they might have big robots but they are just a feudal society, regulations is the last thing you should expect of this, and besides, if big robots are indeed regulated, they should show he made sure of that first.....your first option for trying to drive a car shouldnt be the army, it goes against the plan he had of just chilling and making money with potions, now he is going to put himself in danger for some country he has no allegiance to while experiencing physical pain that other people in his position dont have.

D

Deleted member 169011

👆🏾 so dont u ever stop mika

oh wait different series

Users who are viewing this thread