Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Pony Girl was the best girl for me in this series.
Although she was a side character (i guess), she was the one on my mind whenever this series got updated.
Hurray for Pony tail san!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol what's up with Elves and the racism. they're like the fantasy self insert version of Nazi's. tall, good looking, blonde hair, blue eyes, elegant, "better than the other race" 😏

I wonder if he'll fuck the Elf into submission to get the confession out of him. I mean he's already fucked a trap & he learned the circuit secret from an elf, so I wonder how he'd do against a brainwashing male Elf.

Double-page supporter
@ADende
Well certainly if you're brainwashed you're not really capable of offering informed consent - whether or not you wanted to is overridden, your will rendered irrelevant to the situation. Not much of a yes.
By that same measure however, if the only reason you are saying no is because your willingness was also short-circuited against your will, it's not much of a no either is it.

If you take coitus out of the equation (touchy tends to be a bit of a touchy subject), and replace it with ice cream:
- If I don't want orange ice cream and don't like orange ice cream, but when offered my voice-box generates a yes because someone assumed direct control, getting ice cream is what was against my will. It's getting ice cream I don't like entirely against my will that made me unhappy.
- If I like choco-mint and want choco-mint, but when offered my voice-box generates a no because someone assumed direct control, it's refusing to have ice cream that was entirely against my will and made me unha[py.

Brainwashing's a whole kettle of philosofish!

Dex-chan lover
@ImDanGrow is he going to challenge him to a duel?
Dr. slime is evolving!
He evolved into...
25178_200w.jpg

Double-page supporter
"An inexperienced boy in his thirties"

I think we've discovered why there's so much loli/shota hentai.

@TheLastTLK
I think you answered your own question.

Dex-chan lover
Damnit. He had to get the inferior girl.
Wanted to see more action with the super curves.

Users who are viewing this thread