Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

Fed-Kun's army
@grom Okay Im scared now... I knew this would never turn into a "real" story about relationships and all considering the premise and all, but really?! PEDO and YAOI are my personal Death-Flags.

But Imagine being so experienced at the deed, prostitutes get scared of not being able to work/do anything after "batteling" you, which even leads to you getting banned from a brothel of all places for having to much "joy".

Dex-chan lover
Fucks a millions whores and is also inflicted with a "curse" that makes him burn from the inside... gee, I wonder what's wrong with that Dobaru guy.

Fed-Kun's army
Im only trough chapter 5 but... its just: Make potions, go to brothel, and then start over again? Nothing else? :eek:

Dex-chan lover
This shit is ridiculous in multiple levels, and I love the fuck out of it.

Banned
Man, y'all are taking this wrong.

The mecha is powered by magic.
His magic gets stronger the more he makes drugs and fun at the brothels.

Or simply his mecha is powered by drugs & sex.

And this chapter is just to showoff that the elves were the ones that were behind the drugs and sickness that all the non elves whores were getting. And if that wasn't enough, to show how they even tried to screw up the MC when he got an elf lady to cum.

6 pages shouldn't be considered a chapter, so many manga artists throwing in trash .5 chapters just to make it seem like things are updated more than every 4 months+

Dex-chan lover
This manga is kinky, i guarantee that, but being considerate between to what THE girl is trying to achieve and what she do for living, it broke my heart. World sure is unfair.

*Me looking at the cover: Oh, the art seems familiar
*scrolling down: character design by "Mizuryu Kei"
I see... That's why it seems familiar

Wait what's happening it went from slight sluttiness to potential giant mech battles, what the fuck is going on! ( still reading it though)

Users who are viewing this thread