Semantic Error - Ch. 11

Tbh the harassment is a bit too much. I really dislike that senior as of current. To go out of your way to make someone else's life hell. Especially since the MC displays (at least to me) asperger-like symptoms. He could be on the scale. This guy has gotten out of his way to study him and his routine. He knows this stuff bothers him in a way it wouldn't a regular person. And he continues to do it. Thats not even petty revenge. Thats just malicious. The MC isn't even at fault here. It's literally his fault he failed.

Bruh, i seriously feel bad for sangwoo it’s not even funny anymore, he’s losing sleep D:

Omg ok. I cannot stand red jacket asshole anymore. Please let something happen so he stops acting like a brat.

I really like the MC and his video game version of what’s happening. That was cool. I hope he gets revenge!!!

Bro this whole story must be planned to be quite long, enemies to lovers is no joke one of the toughest tropes to pull off and the enemies section has been more than properly established. How in the world are we gonna be moving forward??

Yeah, I was slightly amused at first, but I'm definitely ready for this dynamic to change soon. You clearly have his attention already, so maybe dial it down like 100 notches and try to get on his good side instead...

I think I'll be putting this story on hold for now, so I can wait for the plot to progress a little more. That being said, thanks for translating!

could've just throw the senior's bag in the trash, man, or to other seats. it could help his schedule a little bit. i would if it were me

Group Leader
This is not funny. No, seriously. Guy is a damn jerk and I don't want them together. Our MC needs to run!

I'm all down for enemies to lovers but like...the last, like, twenty chapters has been the sunbae relentlessly and remorselessly terrorising and stalking the MC and there have only been eleven chapters. We get it. Red is a terribly petty human being. Now please give me a scrap of a reason why I should want these two together or show the sunbae is a three-dimensional or even mildly redeemable human being, please, because I'm not seeing it.

I can’t figure out how they plan on flipping red from a petty stalker/man-child/d bag to a love interest. maybe the real love interest will come along and save our MC from him (I wish)

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for that poor boy lol, anyway I LOVE this soooo much! Thank you for your hard work ❤️

Comparing to the other no-heart bich guy in other bl story, he is still far better, I mean at least he has reason why he's messing with sangwoo. Just remember he did try to resolve the graduate matter with sangwoo in peaceful way, but sangwoo just run away. In this case, for me, both are in the wrong.

But yeaah, i guess make him couldn't take the class is a little bit to far... And following him everywhere like that, indeed it's creep.. But I still ship both of them, I wonder how the author will change their relationship, I hope something good will happen next

BTW, THANKS FOR TRANSLATING 💞💞💞💞

Users who are viewing this thread