Semantic Error - Ch. 11

thanks for the hard work

if ml doesnt get a face slapping im gone fucking die from blood pressure and transmigrate to pop this freak's knees myself

Hilarious! Gosh these two are just!! I can’t wait to get to the part where one of them realizes they’ve already fallen for the other 😂 thank you for the update! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
I love how done the comments always are with his bullying campaign. If you did this shit in real life it would be the equivalent of tormenting an autistic person. Prison, honey.
This had better not move in a BL direction until some seriously proportionate justice has been delivered

i would literally cry and start having anxiety attacks if someone ever does this to me, i know its fiction but i feel equally or more stressed than him istg, can he punch him or smth lmao i really hope this dude gets better soon bc so far i just want the mc to run away and get someone else...

I don't know what the MC has (austism or something), but just watching Red mess with him is giving /me/ anxiety.

If Red studied him that much, he should had realized that if his schedule is so inflexible he probably has a good reason for being so religious about it. This really is targeted harassment against a neurodivergent person.

I feel so bad for Sangwoo :( When the harassment started it wasn't even funny to me since Jaeyoung brought his problems on himself. Like okay, you can get Sangwoo's attention without sabotaging all of his classes you know.

I'm seriously getting mad and frustrated reading this... Like if I was in Sangwoo's shoes I'd kill the dude in an alley. Like WTF for real???
This isn't funny to me at all. It would be different if it was just teasing but full-on harassment???

I'm really hoping things take a turn soon. This is gone beyond being petty and is now just harassment. It's his own fault he didn't pass, I wouldn't let him take credit for an assignment I had to do myself either. If it doesn't change soon I feel like a lot of people will drop, he's almost irredeemable at this point.

Also hoping this will turn around soon. Because wow, you can really feel the frustration and how annoying he is... I mean the author truly did a good job conveying that I guess? So I hope it'll be good once it start moving in a different direction as well :S

i feel so bad for sangwoo. it’s just literal harassment at this point and for what? something that red brought onto himself? hopefully the story goes in the other direction soon (with some serious character growth from red first).

also, love a good titular line.

I really really love how none of the comments are here for jjy not taking responsibility for failing the class and for his targeted harassment. He's literally doing all this because he has a crush on Sangwoo and can't stand how insignificant he is in Sangwoo's world.

I would be a jittery mess if I were in Sangwoo's place. It's not just about being autistic. Sangwoo's literally the top student in such a difficult field in the most prestigious school. That takes a lot of planning and organizing and time management. That's why he had no time for those kids who wasted his time pretending to do their part in the project. Jjy wants to make this about politeness and protocol but don't mess with people just because you already made it in your field

agree w the comments. imma drop if this doesn't change soon i'm getting so anxious and frustrated and red jacket is dead to me unless he seriously grows up

Rereading a bit, he's only been going this far overboard for a few chapters (the end of chapter 8). He didn't seem super likeable beforehand either tho. But this is so painful to watch, so I hope he'll get a grip soon :S But I kinda feel like the transition is still gonna be painfull uuugh. Maybe I'll wait for a few more chapters to continue reading....

the cafeteria is still tolerable but classes is a big no. he would've been dead the moment he started if i were sangwoo. sm money and times wasted bcs of fcking useless bastard like him. i hope i would never meet someone like this

@yavinta
He’s been irredeemable for me too for some time now. Still reading bc the art & writing is good and I think the MC is actually pretty interesting but That Guy needs a restraining order

Ugh i can't stand this dude. Fucking with classes. Classes are stressful as they are, even more stressful if you get behind, and 10x more stressful if you get on the professor's shit list. Seriously irredeemable to me since I care (and paid a lot) for my education.

Users who are viewing this thread