Semantic Error - Ch. 15

@shooter4hualian Neurodivergent! Thank you lol! I agree with everything you said. Especially about JJY's entitlement which I don't think has been brought up. We all expect lazy seniors and uh, perhaps some of us have been lazy seniors. But the fact that he orchestrated an army of hoobaes to attend class for him, keep track of the assignments, help him cockblock CSW from his preferred seat, block park paths etc etc? This guy is so op'd and he's literally just abusing his good standing to do what he likes to another student and no one questions it.

And I just remembered that it's even been mentioned that CSW has dealt with peers in the past doing what JJY has done - targeting him for his more 'eccentric' behavioural patterns - and it's just so sad. Unacceptable.

About the scholarship thing: it's really interesting that JJY went after CSW in the classroom/library etc after learning that CSW is the top student in his department. Seems very sadistic and hateful to me to go after the one thing you know he cares about.

I do think the author was purposeful but it's a big, big set up and I hope they're able to execute everything they want. I do think webtoons are too stressful to create which makes it so much harder for the storyline to go where it was meant to go imo.

@Dragomira One thing you're wrong about is people do behave like JJY irl. I'm happy for you that you have no experience with that. If you look through the comments to the older chapters, people are reacting viscerally to JJY because, I believe, they or someone they know has experienced harassment that ruined their peace and scarred them.

But whether it's realistic or not, it's fair game to critique a character whether you find them upsetting or not as long as you back up what you're saying with what actually happened in the text.

Your beloved character is not safe, I'm afraid.

Regardless about the positive or negative comments about the characters, I still find the story interesting and amusing... That's that xD

Thankyouu so much for the update💞

Thank you for the big update! Looks like someone is starting to realize why he wanted to bully Sangwoo so much 👀

I really like the 180 turn the sunbae took from annoy him to make him like me haha. I love it. Thanks for the updates.

lfb

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad I gave this a shot cause it's rather amusing. More so since both characters are somewhat unlikable to me (I would be frustrated working with them IRL) and they got off on such a bad start that makes me wonder how they eventually end up.

i am OBSESSSSSSED w this manhwa omg thank u so much for your hard work!! <3 honestly both mcs are a little dislikable to me but that’s what makes them fun to read lololol i’m excited to see the growth and the romance happen hehe <3 also lowkey boys over flowers vibes ?! :3 i would not even be able to comment on this without your work in translating typesetting etc for us, so thanks once again <3

This update is a bless, thank you very much!!

I like the fact that readers are commenting about tropes and characters, is fresh air in BL, go out the box, showing another profiles and development, a good slow burn.

This story feels a bit like a spiral, touching same places again and again and then blast off (a little bit). It is part of the charm but can't negate it makes me kind of impatient >___<

wow! I really like this manhwa and I'm really really curious how they'll end up having each other's feelings. that's awesome! the storyline is cool.

Oh gosh these two! I just love this! Thank you very much for your hard work on this!! Thank you for sharing with all of us! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm failing to see any development from this guy honestly, but im glad we're seeing more of csw condition which is clearly some kind of neurodivergence. i would love if they don't make the girl part of a triangle plot but a good best friend of csw instead, if the annoying guy does have a good redemption arc i think it would be cool if csw has someone to rely on with these things !! anyway I'm still dubious about this manhwa but i'll keep reading for now just to see if its worth the shot or not ig

Awesome to see so many interesting comments! Its cool that this manhwa is creating a lot of discussion.

Have to say that as much as I hate JJYs bullying before, he’s a difficult character to dislike simply because of how charming he is when he’s trying (which tends to be problem with abusers in RL too so thats interesting 😬)

Totally agree with @mikromoon that JJY isnt really showing development or sincere repentance in his thoughts just a change in outward behavior since his goal has changed...And yess also hoping we’ll see more of Jihye as a reliable friend- MC seems to need more of those!

Users who are viewing this thread