Semantic Error - Ch. 16

Binged this all this morning and I fucking love it, it's so hilarious how petty Jaeyoung is and I love how determined he is.

Oh god! This just keeps getting better! I’m so excited for things to develop between these two. Thanks so much for the update!! ❤️

Did you guys hear about the drama? I know only basic kr but it seemed like the artist themselves didn’t even know about it! And then something about how it’ll be in Chinese? Idk, it didn’t look like people were happy about it lol...

But I love the webtoon!!! Can’t wait to see what will happen next.

seriously their dynamic is so great and interesting lmao like they're just completely aware and intelligent about the other's actions

@Katsunine I think there was something about it being produced by a company in China? And fans were upset because of that, either it not being Korean or they just don’t like the company.

I also saw a few fans thinking one of the actors certainly had the looks but not the acting talent. Yikes.

Some of it was hard to read since they used a lot of slang lol.

And I think the author didn’t know because it was their publishing company that handled it and not they themselves.

A real life drama certainly sounds interesting but I need to read more of this first!!! I just want to see what will happen between these two! 😣

Users who are viewing this thread