Semantic Error - Ch. 17

Love this series so much!! Thank you for the update❤️ The drawing was absolutely hilarious XD

i feel like maybe i was harassed cause the other person though we were friends or wanted to be friends but i couldnt think of anyone as a friend during the time of said harassment. i was to busy festering in my resentment and anger and letting myself be a victim. it's a real shame.

better now. overcorrected now im a bastard. 😃

I like the current chapters better than the first ones where hyung was overly obnoxious (as I didn't get a good feeling for how long he did this, I got super anxious myself) By now they do seem more on equal footing annoying each other ;D

Y'know, the drawing isn't even that bad. He even shaded the dip underneath his cheekbones.

I honestly can't stand jaeyoung. Just seeing how he annoys mc gives me so much anxiety and stress. I had a hope he'll get better, but he doesn't, so I'll just drop this even tho I love sangwoo.

Jaeyoung is so annoying lmaooo thank you for translating the chapter!! Your translations are the best, cleaning surely is hard for this series

Goshhh I'm in love with the art style and the aesthetics, I just love how the error and 90s vibes are mixed in with such a modern looking setting <3 thank u for uploading this work

Users who are viewing this thread