Semantic Error - Ch. 18

I mean, but he does look better without the hat 🤣

Thanks for the update! Very interested to see how the characters get closer from here on out.

lol I like how his hand blushed
lowkey thought the cliche fall on top of eachother thing would happen and was excited but honestly this is much more refreshing. a lot more believable for sure too.
thanks for the chapter <3 <3 missed ma babies

I was also incredibly curious and I'm happy with the result. Way to go, Jaeyoung. d( ̄◇ ̄)b

Thanks so much for the update!

Chu Sangwoo’s red face is so cuuuuuute~

I wonder if there’s a reason he wears hats all the time?

they are so cute and a mess 😗😂😂 thank you for your hard work scanlating it!

Oh my God. I really hate people like Chu Sangwoo who are without feelings, sneaks who report everything, they don't care about anything, who only see through the prism of benefits, who hate people when they themselves are human. I don't understand why the other main character is interested in him. I would stay away from such people, because firstly their personality is bland and boring, and secondly, their behavior would make me furious and I would gladly kick them in the face.

So far Im not sure what I should find attractive in JJY. He does whatever he pleases at the expense of others. He decided SW needed to be punished and did so. Then he decided SW needed his help even though no one asked him. Then he decided SW would look better without a cap even though SW clearly feels more comfortable wearing it. JJY so far is all about pleasing himself, not caring about what SW really wants or needs. And it’s supposed to be cute? It’s supposed to be the start of a romance? I hope this is not the direction the story will keep having cause I just see a poor guy being harassed by someone who only has their own interests in mind. This is not love...

Users who are viewing this thread