Semantic Error - Ch. 6

Oho so he’s aware of this guy before the whole presentation dilemma! 😗 Ty for the update!

Lmao Sangwoo is shit at recognizing faces

Next chapter is flashback pt 2 leading up to their next meeting about the game!

Thank you for the update!!!

It's not a school romance unless the LI was secretly watching the MC from afar the whole time.
Still cute tho, I ain't complaining about that adorable loading scene. lol.

Contributor
Honestly in the context of the harassment of the past chapters, him thinking the guy is sort of attractive is just lowering my opinion of him a couple further notches ~w~;

sangwoo KILLS me. i loved watching him ignore the social norms and refuse to drink just because he didnt want to. it can be such a toxic practice when its forced like that.
i want to see his entire face more often too!! cant wait for more. thank u for the translations!!

The contrast and the context are nicely build. >___<
Thank you! Looking forward to the next chapter.

The only thing I don't understand about that drinking incident is Sangwoo showing up in the first place. He's clearly not the type to go to these get togethers. Or is it worse not showing up at all?

lol one is shit at recognizing faces, and the other could easily recognize a person just from their neckline.. interesting. thanks for translating!

thank you so much for the update!

I didn't expect the story would go in that direction, aka that Jang Jaeyoung actually knew him from before, or more like, noticed him! ;) Than he must have joined his group and wanted to work with him on purpose, if only curiosity, but SangWoo didn't include him in the project, it was an epic fail that made him unable to graduate ^^;;

i have so many similarities to sangwoo lol the routine every morning about waking up /eating/brushing the same time , counting steps , being kind of an introvert etc i count numbers in my head too but he is the extreme version of me .

Oooo opposites do attract. I don't mind if Jaesuri n Angy change Sangwoo to 경수 and Jaeyoung to 찬열
RaQYxnXX_o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread