Semantic Error - Ch. 9

I was thinking autism spectrum too, which makes me very mad at the LI.
Ughhhh, why can't they be close already? I don't want to be this annoyed when they're both so cute.

Hmm I don't think the MC as autism. Because I used to be like him and I don't think I have autism? "Strange" behavior or non conformist behavior doesn't always hide a disease. He seems more like pissed off by the fact his "perfect" routine is messed up than stressed out by that.

From what I see, I think he's just an extreme antisocial guy who likes logical reasoning and rationality. Math and his optimal routine are based on logical reasoning and analysis. People aren't so he doesn't care about them.
Hard time remembering faces= don't care about people.
lacking social skills = same, it seems like he doesn't want to want to bother interacting with people
Having the same routine = it's convenient.

@Yopy idk he definitely reads as neurodivergent — very likely autism spectrum, but we can just call it ND in general — and a lot of autistic readers see themselves in Sangwoo, so a case can Definitely be made there. You can have traits in common with autism without necessarily being part of the spectrum yourself, but Sangwoo definitely seems anxious, disoriented, and stressed out about the situation in addition to being mad at Jaeyoung. He's nauseated and can't pay attention in class — something that can't be explained by anger. He's even continuing to follow his routine as closely as possible instead of giving up, which doesn't make logical sense. If he's truly being a rational person, it would be easy to guess that Jaeyoung is gonna fuck with his whole schedule - > he should fall back and regroup to shake him off. But Sangwoo CAN'T because his routine is a very integral part of his day to day so he CAN'T be flexible like your average neurotypical person. You're also reading into his behavior in ways that support your pov but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that's your choice

Anyway, I have ADHD and if I had a routine that I followed for months that SOMEONE ELSE derailed for me... I'd absolutely lose my shit. Hell, if I distract myself from a planned schedule — not routine — one misstep or bad time management can knock me out of a whole day. I'll be completely useless. I cannot recover from my loss of routine — unlike Sangwoo, I'd have blown up by lunch because I really don't have any tolerance for Jaeyoung's bullshit irl.

ALSO! Autism, ADHD, and other neurodivergences are NOT diseases or mental illnesses — they're just names given to particular sets of behaviors or mental (physical) differences that have become pathologized because they're not compatible with society. Or that's my shitty explanation bc I don't feel like double checking the definition. If someone else wants to correct me, go right ahead.

ahahahahahah i am the only one laughing here?....sorry , its just that i know they will fall for each other in the end . i am just enjoying the ride hehe

Ok jaeyoung is annoying as heck but I am also ticked after seeing sangwoo try to steal the coffee😹😹
I am personally okay with him being an antisocial and having perfect routine since I am kinda like that but I will never try to bother other people.
Tbh the first seating scene also makes me kinda mad at sangwoo cause it just shows how entitled sangwoo is but i guess that's just how some people are like so yea, I know this is pretty childish to get worked up over but I just need to get this out there😹😹

Update: Ok after contemplating I realize that having your usual seat taken is pretty annoying but i am still mad at sangwoo for being entitled😹😹

Aggregator gang
@wgwg i agree. Its not like the seat belongs to him or anything. Should have considered that in his calculation.

Users who are viewing this thread