Semantic Error

Looks promising thus far (ch 3), both aren't pulling any punches and i like the professional undertone. I'm interested

The pettiest war begins 😂😂😂

but in truth it's NOT petty not being able to graduate just because of 2 units BUT it's ALSO not petty having to do a groupwork on your own and then be lashed out because *they* didn't do their part 🤷🏽‍♀️

This will be fun 😈😈😈

Thank you for your hard work 💚🥳

Honestly, this is the most interesting Shounen Ai i've come across so far. Its honestly surprising this doesn't have the psychological or drama tag as well based on what seems to be getting set up. The way the webtoon style gets severely shaken up with the glitches when something gets emotionally intense really lends to its intense look. Both MC's are fairly set up off the bat to be selfish and one track minded people with different ways of expressing it making them both easy to hate. The reasoning for their conflict doesn't feel contrived at all and I'm seriously sitting here wondering how the author plans on developing and redeeming both of them to wind up in a relationship without it feeling unrealistic or becoming abusive. My only other worry is that Chu Sangwoo is going to be revealed to have some mental issue that's used as a crutch or poorly portrayed since there's a lot of foreshadowing attached to his inability to remember faces and poor social skills along with his logical brain.

lowkey tho like black hairedguy just trynna live his life doesnt even care about him i love it hes so blunt its great

Contributor
So far my opinion of the prospective love interest has dropped further every chapter. It's feels like it's supposed to be the setup for them fighting like cats and dogs, but the net effect has been that I pretty much just want him dead and buried out of the picture at this point. >_>; Getting past the acceptable threshold for "romantic assholery" for me, and the romance hasn't even started yet XD

Like, he's not abjectly evil or anything, just selfish, petty, and starting to feel uncomfortably abusive to me.

Thanks chili tangerine scans team for translating and sharing this story. 😘

I really really like the pacing in this series. The authors take times to develop the story. The characters, their dynamics, and how they will eventually fall in love are well done.

I would not want to be friends with either of the leads, but the story is funny as hell.

Thanks for the scans!

Oh gods even just reading the synopsis gives me traumatic flashbacks of group uni assignments. I'm coming into this thinking "those freeloaders deserved their names taken off" let's see how I feel after reading it lol

EDIT: yeah they deserved it. If you really had such dire consequences then let the professor know instead of taking it out on an innocent student. And the harrassment continues ...

This story is too similar with my uni life except I dont have the guts to do what the MC did.
Also, generally can somebody explain to me like if you failed 2 credits class, do you have to retake all the classes for that sem? Or just just retake that particular classes? Also I dont understand why jaeyoung take extra classes? Can you guys take classes that you didnt failed? Because in my university, we have to strictly followed what the program has stated.
Thank you if somebody could take the time to explain it to me. Because i m quite lost as to why jaeyong can enter the class with the MC.

@kx091 I believe he would only have to take something worth 2 credits. And at least in my uni, if it wasn't a mandatory class, he could have taken something else as well. On my university, some classes are blocked by department but for some you could just sign up regardless of your department. (Usually that was decided by the department themselves, e.g. on my uni the computer science department also left most of the bachelor classes open for signup for anyone, while the economics department basically blocked everyone from other departments out as they were so overrun anywayy)
We had some mandatory classes for our degree, some electives that were degree related and also a small amount of credits you could freely choose to do whatever you wanted. For those it was totally fine to sign up for classes outside of your department and we were actually encouraged to do so.

In the story it seems like all courses are open for anyone to signup. They probably have some mandatory degree-related stuff, but I'm pretty sure arts-mc already did all that already and is just missing two more "whatever"-credits.
But as he's there another semester anyway, he just took the chance to sign up for all of the computer sci guys classes, to have more opportunities to torment him...

Users who are viewing this thread