Semantic Error

It's great! It's super funny, story, characters and art are all amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!

this is the exact type of bantering funny enemies to lovers i love! can't wait to see these dorks fall in love

Thankyou for picking up the chapters !! Yes it is slow pacing but I enjoyed every bits of it! Reminds me of when im reading here u are^^

I'm enjoying this so much! Wanna know how he will be able to get through to that robot mind. Thank you so much for your work! ❤️

is it presumptive to say sangwoo is maybe on the autism spectrum? gives me anxiety to see his routine interrupted😭

Man that red coat guy is a straight up asshole. Like theres nothing good about him at all. He's self centered and full of himself and thinks the world owes him something. SHOW UP TO YOUR CLASS NEXT TIME DUMB FUCK AND DO YOUR ASSIGNMENTS!!

Lmao, people calling JJ an asshole without reading further 😂😂😂 Imdeed, he is annoying af in the first few chapters, but then, you only get to experience him through MCs point of view, which is very subjective. Have an open mind, and read further, our MC is not all sparkles and butterflies either.

JJ raises my blood pressure seeing how he keeps harassing the MC but I also don't think he's an asshole since objectively, what he's doing is childish and not really bullying. He's constantly teasing the MC yeah, but since we are looking through the MC's perspective, it looks like bullying since we know that MC gets easily agitated when things stray from schedule. Honestly I feel like the MC did nothing wrong even if he comes off as harsh and rude due to his bluntness. He's just living his life at his own pace. JJ makes my blood boil since his plan of shoving his way into MC's life is working and I'm not here for it when the MC gets so distressed and paranoid, lowkey not used to his peaceful life anymore. I'm so worried that once MC gets time alone away from JJ, he's going to start """falling in love""", being confused why he feels out of sorts without JJ around, be more conscious of JJ, maybe some gay panic when JJ does something, overall mistaking his discomfort during the period of getting back into his usual pattern as discomfort for JJ not being around.
Chances are it won't be this predictable since on novelupdates, there's the smut tag hehe. I really wonder how it'll develop to that point, except the manhwa will show none of it.

Omg I want to cry, I'm not going to end this manhwa never :( I understand why you're going to drop your translation but WHYYYY 😭😭

Thank you for your time translating this history ❤️ :( I would like you to not drop this manhwa but, well, I understand :C :'C

Users who are viewing this thread