Semelparous

Same basic plot as Freezing (higher dimensional monsters attacking Earth), but no spineless MC or other Korean-flavored BS for now.

Give me a KimiShi-esque scenario and I'm on board.

Jun-sensei is back! I can see a brighter future is coming!

Damn, these breasts look like two stars that can end up with gravitational collapse and become black holes.

Double-page supporter
The oneshot was ok, but for spanish people this title is misleading AF.

Double-page supporter
@justforthelulz
It's something vulgar and probably from the localized version of spanish that i speak (PROTIP: not all spanish speaking countries speak the same dialects and there's a lot of story behind that, plus, chilean spanish is almost impossible to translate), so I'll keep it in spoiler.
If you read too quick the title as in while you are scrolling through the page you can read it as Se me paró and translated it means "I got a stiff one".

Group Leader
I can’t believe this got a serialization
it’s been so long since the oneshot came out
I hope it’s as good as the oneshot

Contributor
@Renard
Amusingly, it wouldn't really be all that misleading, given the focus on the female form, especially if you add the yuri on top of that...

I’m really liking the story. I wish Youko stayed the same without the glasses like in the one shot, and a bit more of the hairstyle too. I can see why they changed it up to Youko now being the senpai, they both lost something close to them and it gives the plot something better to work with in the long run. I’m really loving the “Fall in hell with me” line

God what a dumb story and such a bland art. Gamma was actually decent since it didn't really take itself that seriously,was basically a parody.

ECCHI IS JUST GETTING IN A WAYYYYYYY It would've been such a good story, holy fucking shit... This is something I never expected from Yuri, I came for fluffy not for dread

Dex-chan lover
I thought this looks familiar. So it's the same work from the mangaka years before and finally serialized.never expected this Since the one shot was made long ago. And now got serialized.I didn't know it's possible..!I'm happy for tha author and this story. I know it has potential when I've read it before. And too short.plus the fact that I'm a fan of this mangaka. >\\<.love all of his works!! I'm glad this become a series now that I can follow. 💓

Thank you soooooooo much /u/ team for picking this up!!! Blessed you and your spirit!!! 💓😇😊

Users who are viewing this thread