Sen wa, Boku o Egaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Good painting

Fed-Kun's army
Double chapter! Thanks for them! Also I love the progress all the character have in each chapters. Definitely one of the best mangas i follow.

Group Leader
Haha, so many great moments this chapter. MC teaching the trial and freaking out, the reveal of the MC's painting(pretty cool), Komae's outburst(nice font btw), and then ending it all with the "wtf is this guy talking about and god would that be a pain to TL" followed by the deadpan "I didn't really listen"(lmao!).

Also, can we put Sensei in the running for best Grandpa character in manga? Who are the competitors?

Double chapter! Woot! *nosebleed* *dies* 😀

I always get nervous with the "old man mentor" characters since I know eventually part of the story will be them dying and the proteges having to learn to stand on their own. Hope Aoyama grows enough before that happens so he won't fall back into that darkness.

Group Leader
@Ryo90 hahaha it might be, I like the pacing of their relationship because it feels more natural than the regular love at first sight

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize that Aoyama has game. I thought Komae just got a little jealous, but he actually had some pretty profound stuff to say about his situation.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the release!

Anyway, it's really nice how Kama's character got explored a bit, along with some nice showing of Aoyama's development. Komae and his girl always seemed like filler characters, just so there would be people outside of Kozan's school that Aoyama can talk too, so this is a nice development.

Dex-chan lover
I find interesting compare his orchid on the cliff with the master works, in chapter 7.

I can’t say that I can find the differences in skills between those two. Is the problem that I have with this manga, the characters says ohh is beautiful, better than,,, but I still can’t grasp the sumie Language, in others manga about music or dance I don’t have this problem and I can accept their statements. Here I can see the painting and it’s more challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread