Sen wa, Boku o Egaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Snowy day / Rupture

I was a little worried about the new haircut. While I do agree with previous comments saying Aoyama looks more generic now, I'm glad to see that he's still recognizable as his old self, especially with the way his eyes are drawn compared the other characters

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the longer hair was better. I was more concerned about the sudden timeskip to the award ceremony. But it's all good since they seem to be showing what happened in the between then and now. It's gonna suck so much if Kozan-sensei really kicked the bucket.

Aggregator gang
I’m kinda he cut his hair...I mean like I think he looked cool. Long hair for a male main character isn’t something you see a lot often so it was nice to see something different. I do think he does look good with short hair especially on the cover for this volume but in my opinion he did look better with the long hair but anyway I’m sure the sense is alright. The person on the phone didn’t seem that urgent so it probably a minor accident. Also I want Chiaka to win the Kozan prize.

with that new hair style he kinda look like some cunning antagonist character who always smile and hiding something

@Ryo90 Nah, I am sure he's just trolling. He's not that kind of tragic old man character. 😂

@Ryrie I think that underlines how shallow the standard anime art is, if a haircut defines about 90% of the look of a character. 😅
I have seen types of art where their faces have many more details, but doing it like that would eliminate the cleanliness and beauty element, which is just fine. Faces have imperfections all the time.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro, who is that on the cell phone? How much of a dumbass do you have to be to tell a disciple that their master is in the hospital, not answer any of his questions, and then say that he's not needed, and THEN say to calm down? Holy shit, how do you do so much wrong in such a short call?

Users who are viewing this thread