Senbonzakura

can someone pick this up? i really want to read this manga but couldn't find the translations :(

thank you so much :D

Hi all,
i have this manga translated till chapter 4. the translation was not done by me. it was done by kokoro no vocaloid. they have translated 4 chapters. but i guess they are inactive now guess they didn't upload for a long time(anything i don't mean the manga they just haven't updated anything). i have the raw for chapter 5 to 9. (at which the manga ends i guess.). Sadly i cant read Japanese. i could make a rough translation but i don't think that will help most people. if you can read Japanese and you would like to help me translate chapter 5 to 9 i would really appreciate it.

i'm so sorry for some english sentences but we should be happy with what we got. I want to thank kokoro no vocaloid again for this oppertunity.

Fed-Kun's army
Plot is unclear, but the characters are not bad. Miku feels like she is struggling realistically with the emotional impact of what's happened to her, which is enough to keep me invested, despite the rest of the cast being bland.

Users who are viewing this thread