Send My Regards to Kenshiro - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Fingers of God

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus this is actually really sad. He just wanted his mom back, but he didn't know how to go about it so he ended up becoming a massage person (I can't spell that word even if my life were on the line) by accident.

I hope the mom gets pregnant then abandoned, just like she did with her son.

Aggregator gang
IT'S THE SAME AUTHOR OF BACK STREET GIRLS

THE ART IS SO RECOGNIZABLE AND THE SERIES ITSELF IS AS RIDICULOUS AS HIS OTHER WORK

694216441058164796.png

Dex-chan lover
Hold up.😆 Wow I did not see that coming!🤣🤣 Good find Good find

Kinda funny how he got the physique but not the strength.. maybe he should've added some actual martial arts training to his regime that allows internal damage..

Dex-chan lover
He should go and beat up Tetsuo Hara and Buronson for the incorrect information. Assuming they are still alive. If not, at least kick over their gravestones.

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite surprised at how often this trope appears in way too many manga. When one or both of the parents abandon their children at the drop of a hat.

I mean, I know it's a trope, but tropes are nothing more than a distorted view of reality.

At this point I'd expect half of Japan's households to have abandoned children in them.

Dex-chan lover
@JoeKerr sadly, it's not really a "distorted view of reality". Based on a survey in 2014, there are nearly 400 case of child abandonment since 2011 in japan. Even this year, you could still see news about it. For example, this

Users who are viewing this thread