Send My Regards to Kenshiro - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
Translator and typesetter of chapter 1-4 here.

I don't know who made these, but you have my blessings to continue the series. (I no longer have the time to release consistently)

Would be nice if you can improve on the typesetting more, and include a "support the author by checking out Back Street Girls" on the last page next time.

Also heads up, the Italian scanlation team on Dex might use your translation for their own Italian version of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Are we supposed to know who that new sumo looking client is ?

How much is he charging for those massages though ? 1 million yen is close to 10k$ and he's straight out offering that, monthly, to an apprentice that has shown she still has a lot of learning to do ?

@Luke_chase start of the chapter, she startles the cat that then scratches his hand

Dex-chan lover
lmao easy client is a sumo wrestler with a lot of fat meaning its harder to hit deeper into the back not to mention that theyd probably be pretty tense after all the throwing exercises that they do. The mc also wrapped his hand in that much bandage just to get her to do the work as a test.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she has enough strength in her hands to affect a sumo wrestler at all.

Still, the dude has quite remarkable customers, and plenty of them, to be able to offer a salary like that.

Dex-chan lover
she must thank her big tits for this 1-million-yen job. ah the world is such a wonderful place

Group Leader
@Longjumpinganteater6 Thanks for all your hard work before.

And she is screwed. An easy task, my foot. Like the other user said, customer like a sumo wrestler is hard to find their pressure points under all those fats. I kinda like her background and motivation, though.

Group Leader
hiring japanese translators $.50 cents a page ez money

Users who are viewing this thread