Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 16 Ch. 77 - Opportunity

Double-page supporter
This uploader was so impatient that they had to use a translator and LBH probably AI to do the work for them. Somehow they read this low effort rotting fruit and thought “Hmmm🧐 Yeah 😄 this is fine I can totally understand this. Let me upload it.” Nah chief this ain’t it.

Do keep in mind sniping even with good quality scans will demotivate scanlators to continue with their projects, what more a snipe that uses automated translations. I will not be surprised if Yado Inn drops this. Just be patient.. scanlating takes hard work and effort - what more if the scanlators have their day-to-day jobs to go with it. Don't be an asshole. If you want to see releases get done faster contact Yado Inn themselves and see if there's anything YOU can do like redrawing, cleaning, typesetting, proofreading or even translating.

Dex-chan lover
Do keep in mind sniping even with good quality scans will demotivate scanlators to continue with their projects, what more a snipe that uses automated translations. I will not be surprised if Yado Inn drops this. Just be patient.. scanlating takes hard work and effort - what more if the scanlators have their day-to-day jobs to go with it. Don't be an asshole. If you want to see releases get done faster contact Yado Inn themselves and see if there's anything YOU can do like redrawing, cleaning, typesetting, proofreading or even translating.
The last update on Yado-Inn's own website was on March.

MARCH.

At this point, I just assume they're gone to the wind. I think the scanlation group is just dead now.

Dex-chan lover
The last update on Yado-Inn's own website was on March.

MARCH.

At this point, I just assume they're gone to the wind. I think the scanlation group is just dead now.
R.I.P. Yado-Inn

HELLO MONKE MONKE SCANS! How I LOVE(/s) dis(s) work!

Users who are viewing this thread