Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Nursing

Aggregator gang
This girl is about to start a war to decide who gets to marry her 🤣
Hopefully Honda Tadakatsu gets to recite that poem to her soon.

Contributor
@Serkket Tokugawa is too much of a p***y before Nobunaga died anyways, so Honda probly won't shine anytime soon ;p

Double-page supporter
Saito, so Nobunaga is attacking his wife's clan. Saito Tatsuoki is his wife's nephew. So this is year 1564?

@Serkket Honda Tadakatsu doesn't have a chance anyway since he is a retainer of Tokugawa, Nobunaga won't let Shizuko falling into the hand of another Daimyo.

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima Komachi = small town. Her name is Shizuko.

I like how the "giant" Honda Tadakatsu, famous for his extra-long spear and katana, is properly shorter than a Heisei-era JK.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Y-I.

"Yes, let me invent a new method of food preservation. It's called pickled food. I'm sure it won't do any harm."

Dex-chan lover
that boy was supposed to die? did she just change the timeline?

I thought it was TH for a moment but did the upper class die from the common cold back then?

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko No. That's Nobutada, Nobunaga's heir who would fall with his father at Honno-ji.

Dex-chan lover
Did this imply that people didn't know what to do for a cold in the past? That's the stupidest thing ever.

@criver Yes it is stupid, but you have to understand that medical knowledge back then can not compare to our modern day knowledge. If you lived back then you probably would have been part of the majority that believed praying could cure the flu.

Unless you were some genius that pushed forward the advancement of health care.

Aggregator gang
wonder when her book of modern tech weapons comes into play?
is the novel already ahead?

Dex-chan lover
@criver Historically in Japan infant mortality from the common cold was exceedingly high in the upper classes compared to the lower classes because they THOUGHT they knew how best to treat the common cold compared to peasants who actually COULD treat it. It's a case of educated doctors making things horribly worse for their patients. The imperial family famously lost many of their children to common ailments thanks to this.

Users who are viewing this thread