Sengoku Strays

Ame

Contributor
IT LIVES! I knew I didn't wait in vain!
Thanks for picking it up, TOOR Scans!

😀Finally, Everyone thought it was dead, Many thanks for continuing the manga. 🤧

Group Leader
So, this is a bit awkward. But I want to address this.
This release was not a response to TOOR.
Some weeks back we got contacted by another group, that wanted to take it over, and we worked out a joint for it. But since vol 9 and 10 was "almost" done, we decided to release those (10 to come sometime soon I hope) it is only under Silent Sky.

Hope that can clear up a few things.
Eve.

Dex-chan lover
@Denks Isekai is going to another world. This is still the same world but in the past. Inuyasha is also not an isekai, the same as Nobunaga no Chef, Ouke no monshou, Jin, Amakusa 1637, Red river, etc.

@miyako19 Ahhhhh thank you for the clarification!! I really appreciate it but I think Red River would count as past then? Since it's in the Anatolia days

Dex-chan lover
@Denks Yeah, I count Red River as past, time travel genre. Some manga like Nobuna no Yabou is a bit different since although the MC traveled to the past, it is a alternate reality where Nobunaga is a girl. I guess those would belong to their own genre.

Group Leader
Oh, it's finally being released. Congrats Everath, hopefully things are going well with the group.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This was a good story though the ending was expected. This is one of the first historical fictions I have read which also made me question actual history.

How many of these villains are truly villains or are they only that because the writers hated them?

Group Leader
Sorry for being slow y'all. Thanks to Träumerei Scans and Death Toll Scans for the help!

Supporter
to Death Toll Scans, Silent Sky, & Träumerei Scans, thank you so much for completing this series for us readers to experience this story! I remember reading this years ago and after the long hiatus of no updates I gradually forgot about this series but i'm so thankful to have found it again and this time, completed! thank you all so much!!!
honestly, this is a pretty pg-13 historical fiction and there are so many ways it could be realistic and be like r-16+ but since it is categorized as shonen, I get it. it was still a very warm series for me as I started reading it when I was a lot younger tbh so I am biased towards its young demographic content even if it is a little cliche ahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread